Our Terms of Service is provided in english only.
- In using this website you are deemed to have read and agreed to the following terms and conditions:
- The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We” and “Us”, refers to our Company "Jitori Limited". “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves.
- All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing Cyprus Law. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalisation and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
- Under EU General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 ("GDPR"), entering into force on 25th May, 2018 the Company performs as Receiving party and a Controller and the Client performs as subject of Personal Data – the Client.
- Under GDPR, “Personal Data” includes: personal details; passport data; registered address; residence address; telephone number; e-mail; place of employment.
- The Receiving party shall receiver the Personal Data from the Clients and process it lawfully and transparently by the following ways: Receipt, Arrangement, Accumulation, Storage, Specification (updating, modification), Use, Spreading, Destruction.
- The Receiving party will use this Personal Data only for the purposes of this Agreement and will not transfer it to the third parties. The Receiving party will store Personal Data for the term of this Contract and 5 years after.
- The Client has a right to:
- receive information about purpose of use of Personal data;
- receive information about processing personnel;
- receive information about third parties who could have access to Personal Data;
- require the Receiving party to change or delete Personal Data;
- claim to an appropriate government agency;
- to receive a copy of Personal Data.
- In case of any matters, connected with processing of Personal Data, the Client can contact its personal manager on the following contacts: email@example.com
Disclaimer, Exclusions and Limitations
- The information on this web site is provided on an “as is” basis. To the fullest extent permitted by law, this Company:
- excludes all representations and warranties relating to this website and its contents or which is or may be provided by any affiliates or any other third party, including in relation to any inaccuracies or omissions in this website and/or the Company’s literature; and
- excludes all liability for damages arising out of or in connection with your use of this website. This includes, without limitation, direct loss, loss of business or profits (whether or not the loss of such profits was foreseeable, arose in the normal course of things or you have advised this Company of the possibility of such potential loss), damage caused to your computer, computer software, systems and programs and the data thereon or any other direct or indirect, consequential and incidental damages. This Company does not however exclude liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence. The above exclusions and limitations apply only to the extent permitted by law. None of your statutory rights as a consumer are affected.
- Checks, Paypal, all major Credit/Debit Cards or Personal Check with Bankers Card and Bank Wire Transfers are all acceptable methods of payment. Our Terms are payment in full before starting your advertising campaign.
- Returned checks will incur a 50 USD charge to cover banking fees and administrative costs. In an instance of a second Returned check, we reserve the right to terminate the arrangement and, if agreed to, we shall insist on future cash transactions only. Consequently, all bookings and/or transactions and agreements entered into will cease with immediate effect until such time as any and all outstanding monies are recovered in full.
- Checks, Paypal, all major Credit/Debit Cards and Bank Wire Transfers are all methods of payment. Our Terms of payments are as follows: Payments are usually sent out on the 5th and 20th of every month, for the previous two weeks, if the publisher (you) has a balance greater than $100 USD. In some instances, it is possible that we (Jitori Limited) may not be able to deliver payment for any reason we see fit.
- When receiving money, you agree that you entered the correct payment information to be paid. In the case that you did not enter the correct information, whether from accident or on purpose, Jitori Limited has the right to not correct this and terminate your account, although we will do our best to accommodate your needs. The publisher may use funds to purchase ‘credits’ (traffic) from our system. When doing so, the publisher understands that traffic is not guaranteed as stated in the ‘Superior Force’ clause.
- We do not accept payments that are used as part of a transfer/exchange of funds between different payment systems available at Jitori Limited. We hold the right to return such funds to the original account of the original payment system. Repeated attemts may result in your account being suspended.
Selling Traffic (Publishers)
- When selling traffic to us, you are not allowed to buy traffic directly or indirectly from other ad-networks and resell this traffic via our platform/system. If you do so, you may lose all or parts of your earnings on this traffic. It is also not allowed to filter the traffic sold to us based on carrier/wifi, OS, device, browser, etc. Doing this will hurt our advertisers and could get your account banned.
Buying Traffic (Advertisers)
- When buying traffic from us, you are responsible for any direct or indirect malware on your campaign URL. Should your campaign URL, the website itself or any location that your website redirect to with or without the visitors consent spread malware of any kind, we have the right to stop your campaign and ban your account without any refund.
- Minimum 48 hours notice of cancellation required. Notification for instance, in person, via email, mobile phone ‘text message’ and/or fax, or any other means will be accepted subject to confirmation in writing. We reserve the right to levy a 50 USD charge to cover any subsequent administrative expenses.
Termination of Agreements and Refunds Policy
- Both the Client and ourselves have the right to terminate any Services Agreement for any reason, including the ending of services that are already underway. No refunds shall be offered, where a Service is deemed to have begun and is, for all intents and purposes, underway. Any money that has been paid to us which constitute payment in respect of the provision of unused Service, is deemed un-refundable unless noted otherwise by Jitori Limited.
- You are solely responsible for evaluating the fitness for a particular purpose of any downloads, programs and text available through this site. Redistribution or republication of any part of this site or its content is prohibited, including such by framing or other similar or any other means, without the express written consent of the Company.
- The Company does not warrant that the service from this site will be uninterrupted, timely or error free, although it is provided to the best ability. By using this service you thereby indemnify this Company, its employees, agents and affiliates against any loss or damage, in whatever manner, howsoever caused.
- We use IP addresses to analyse trends, administer the site, track user’s movement, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. IP addresses are not linked to personally identifiable information. Additionally, for systems administration, detecting usage patterns and troubleshooting purposes, our web servers automatically log standard access information including browser type, access times/open mail, URL requested, and referral URL.
- This information is not shared with third parties and is used only within this Company on a need-to-know basis. Any individually identifiable information related to this data will never be used in any way different to that stated above without your explicit permission.
Links to this website
- You may not create a link to any page of this website without our prior written consent. If you do create a link to a page of this website you do so at your own risk and the exclusions and limitations set out above will apply to your use of this website by linking to it.
Links from this website
- We do our best to monitor or review the content of other party’s websites which are linked to from this website, but do not guarantee every ‘widget’ is reviewed. Opinions expressed or material appearing on such websites are not necessarily shared or endorsed by us and should not be regarded as the publisher of such opinions or material. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices, or content, of these sites.
- We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site & to read the privacy statements of these sites. You should evaluate the security and trustworthiness of any other site connected to this site or accessed through this site yourself, before disclosing any personal information to them. This Company will not accept any responsibility for any loss or damage in whatever manner, howsoever caused, resulting from your disclosure to third parties of personal information.
- Updated: 9th of June, 2019
- Copyright and other relevant intellectual property rights exists on all text relating to the Company’s services and the full content of this website. This Company’s logo is a registered trademark of this Company in the United Kingdom and other countries. The brand names and specific services of this Company featured on this web site are trade.
- We have several different e-mail addresses for different queries. These, & other contact information, may or may not be found on our Contact Us link on our website or via Company literature or via the Company’s stated telephone, facsimile or mobile telephone numbers, which may or may not be on the contact us page.
Force Majeure (Superior Force)
- Neither party shall be liable to the other for any failure to perform any obligation under any Agreement which is due to an event beyond the control of such party including but not limited to any Act of God, terrorism, war, Political insurgence, insurrection, riot, civil unrest, act of civil or military authority, uprising, earthquake, flood or any other natural or man made eventuality outside of our control, which causes the termination of an agreement or contract entered into, nor which could have been reasonably foreseen.
- Any Party affected by such event shall forthwith inform the other Party of the same and shall use all reasonable endeavours to comply with the terms and conditions of any Agreement contained herein.
- Failure of either Party to insist upon strict performance of any provision of this or any Agreement or the failure of either Party to exercise any right or remedy to which it, he or they are entitled hereunder shall not constitute a waiver thereof and shall not cause a diminution of the obligations under this or any Agreement. No waiver of any of the provisions of this or any Agreement shall be effective unless it is expressly stated to be such and signed by both Parties.
- The laws of The Cyprus govern these terms and conditions. By accessing this website [and using our services/buying our products] you consent to these terms and conditions and to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Cyprus courts in all disputes arising out of such access. If any of these terms are deemed invalid or unenforceable for any reason (including, but not limited to the exclusions and limitations set out above), then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be severed from these terms and the remaining terms will continue to apply.
- Failure of the Company to enforce any of the provisions set out in these Terms and Conditions and any Agreement, or failure to exercise any option to terminate, shall not be construed as waiver of such provisions and shall not affect the validity of these Terms and Conditions or of any Agreement or any part thereof, or the right thereafter to enforce each and every provision. These Terms and Conditions shall not be amended, modified, varied or supplemented except in writing and signed by duly authorised representatives of the Company.
Notification of Changes
- These terms and conditions form part of the Agreement between the Client and ourselves. Your accessing of this website and/or undertaking of a booking or Agreement indicates your understanding, agreement to and acceptance, of the Disclaimer Notice and the full Terms and Conditions contained herein. Your statutory Consumer Rights are unaffected.